So, you may wonder why I named my blog, Because of Grace. Well, simply...it is because anything that I am...anything that I possess of value is because of grace. If I have anything valuable to contribute, any talent to lend, any advice to offer it is ALL because of grace! Truthfully, most days I feel I have so little to contribute. And the days when I feel I do have something to say...I am always humbly reminded...that it is all because of Him...because of His unfailing, amazing grace. So, with that, let's get started...
Why exactly is grace so profound to me? Because:
- Some days I do not feel like doing what I feel like the Lord has asked me to do~namely, be a living sacrifice.
- Being a wife and mother is HARD and I mostly feel like I fail at it.
- I am miserably lazy and idle with too much of my time.
- I lose my temper and raise my voice out of frustration too many times...a day.
- I struggle with wanting what I cannot have and not wanting what I do have.
- I struggle with eating too much.
- I want to be thin...not so I can be healthy (though that would be nice) but because I want to be pretty....in the world's eyes.
- I am too often in the world and not in the Word.
- I am a terrible friend sometimes.
- I am a terrible wife sometimes.
- I am a terrible mom sometimes.
- I think about myself far more than I think about others.
- I do not love people like I ought.
- Because this list could go ON AND ON AND ON....you get the idea.